Sunday, April 25, 2010

now what?

I've not seen 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' - I picked this up at the vid store the other day, thinking it was on the List. Alas it's not, but no harm done. Like 'Goodfellas', it's yet another film I've been wanting to see.

So I've got that on my coffee table, along with...JULES ET JIM!!! Very much looking forward to Le Frenchy film de' Francois Truffaut.

Now to find a time to watch it. One would think having a baby would mean lots of sitting around time - but I'm finding now that there's less and less. He nurses too quickly! ;-)) And daytime napping is a bit of an issue, so when/if he goes down for a piddly cat nap, I am either A. Ensuring it's suuuper quiet, and thus nothing on the tv. or B.Passing out on the couch for some much needed snooze.
And at night, when he goes to sleep?....Ha! I am right behind him, early bed for me. I miss the days when I'm not so exhausted & gleefully pop in movies late at night, curled up on the couch.
Well, when he starts sleeping thru the night...ahhhhh, it will be glorious for so many reasons.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=16678&s=Features

    This list was in a newspaper recently, so far I have only seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolies! 25 filmmakers you must see before you die. like it.

    ReplyDelete